Friday, November 12, 2010

Hockey?? I don't know anything about .......

Hockey? I don't know anything about hockey. Actually overheard by a man who had lost 17 straight bets on football. When suggested he try to bet on hockey he refused.

So I can get a Happy Ending almost anywhere in San Francisco but to get a Happy Meal I need to bring along a nutritionist and my Mother with a permission slip?

While typing that last entry Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg got up and walked out of my office. Bizarre!

Do we really "celebrate" the 35th anniversary of a wreck of a ship? That is pretty dark. And how about that song? What a toe tapper that one is. When he gets to the part about the main hatchway giving in I am stoked. Bic lighter is a blazing'.

If you ever want to end a party, play that song followed by "Cats in the Cradle" by Cat Stevens. You remember him, the guy who turned Muslim and was accused of funding terrorism and can now be found restoring sanity to America. (Or at least to John Stewart)

Brett Farve announced this will be his last year of playing professional football. The Easter Bunny will be taking over for Brett next year if his agent, Santa Claus, can come to contract terms with the Vikings.

Why do they throw rice at weddings? I'm on my third marriage so I don't think it's a luck thing. And what do they throw at Chinese weddings? Cheeseburgers would be funny. Being pummeled by a couple dozen Big Mac screams happiness to me. Maybe even be married by the Hamburglar instead of a minister.

I heard my first burst of Christmas music this week. Can we please stop with the Rock and roll and rapper christmas songs? Something about Snoop Dog singing Christmas songs just rubs me the wrong way. How do you get wisemen and bong to rhyme? See what I mean?....


Till next.......

No comments:

Post a Comment