Thursday, January 6, 2011

Everybody knows clowns are creepy but......

Do they really need to be executed? 2 clowns in full make up were found shot in the head on the Mexico side of the border near El Paso Texas. Most people do think that clowns are a little disturbing but the punishment seems a bit over the top. The bigger question here is really more about what kind of neighbors we have to the South of us. How bad off is Mexico?


Let's face it, we all have either had a horrible neighbor or been one ourselves. Personally I have been both. Back in my youth my apartment would spew out rock and roll at a decibel level Ted Nugent would envy. Not real good if you lived close and actually needed sleep. Or felt that because you paid rent you should have privacy. But not all my bad neighbor tales are influenced by alcohol. I had been sober many years when I went to walk my dog in the afternoon. I grabbed her leash and we went through the streets of my White Rock lake neighborhood in Dallas. I forgot to put on pants or shorts. Nothing but my Detroit Red Wings boxer shorts and Nike tennis shoes. No one looked me in the eye the whole trip. No one called the police about a man walking a dog and a snake either(I'm telling the story so it is a snake) so apparently no harm was done. Unlike the morning recently when I wandered out on the back porch and broke wind in a most impressive fashion. Only to look over the top of the fence and see a realtor showing the house next door. We made eye contact and she ran to her car. I don't think being flatulent in the morning is fatal but she wasn't chancing it. The house still hasn't sold.


So all this brings us to Mexico. Things are deadly and they are starting to creep over the border and into our states. Arizona is fighting kidnapping and drug running. Texas has had police officers killed and some have dis-appeared. New Mexico is in the same boat. And these folks don't care if you are the police or the press. They are well funded and well trained. So why don't we put up a fence to keep our neighbors out? Good question. Why don't enforce laws on our books already? Good question. (If this is the place where you hypocritical liberals come blabbering about profiling and human rights please get back to me when you start protesting our government telling us what light bulbs to buy, and how much salt I can't put on my non-hydrogenated fat fries that came with my small combo meal without the toy because I'm too stupid as a parent to make sure my kid eats right so you will do it for me. Like any of you give a rats ass about liberty unless it's a Republican in office.) Why don't we use our National Guard troops till we can build a fence. Good question.


Maybe the answer is because both political parties need the open border. For big business it's cheap labor. For Democrats it's a generation of new voters. For Mexicans it's a chance to get out alive. Would both parties put up with a lawless, brutal and ruthless neighbor just for votes and money? Even a dead clown knows the answer to that question.





Till next........

No comments:

Post a Comment